asp.net - asp .net page to backup sql db -


I am trying to create an asp.net page for backups and to a mssql from my remote host on a shared server I am downloading db. I tried to use the SOOM to make a backup and tried to save it the same folder as an .aspx page, but it throws one access denied exception, I later found out that the SQL Server backup Writing is not allowed anywhere, but its local backup folder I can not download it from.

Is there any alternative way to do this work?

Do not have the ASP.Net page file readable from the backup location and the file Can Stream In?

Of course, you may have to talk to your host about this, they can explicitly block your web site from accessing SQL Server folders. Why would not they just back up for you? I have no problem doing this for hosted host SQL Server hosting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -