UiTextView doesn't display text on iphone os 2.0 -


When I'm using an iPhone OS 3.0, my text shows the text - but for some reason it's text on the OS Will not show 2.0 I can get input text on OS 2.0 and save it as well in the file, and then I can restore the text, but still the text does not appear on OS 2.0. I have tried to change scrolling properties and font and color and hidden property - anyone knows what it is? Thank you- free

Answering your question: I added my text view to see a button - so I It has changed it and now I'm adding it to a uiView.

I think the old OS 2.0 has a different way of displaying a text field at the top of a button.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -