Sourcing multiple xml docs from single xslt -


I'm trying this and it can not seem to work. Someone can see me and can see that I am not very clear.

I am referring to such additional doctors in test.xsl.

  & lt; Xsl: value-selection = "document ('/ customer service / library / test / test 1.xml') / resource / resource / name" />  

This is the XML test1.xml.

  & lt; Resources & gt; & Lt; Resources & gt; & Lt; Name & gt; Configuration & lt; / Name & gt; & Lt; / Resources & gt; & Lt; / Resources & gt;  

This is the slice call in my ASP page index.aspx. MM.XSLTransform = new MM.XSLTransform () Mm_xsl.setXML (Server.MapPath ("/ customercare / library / test / test2.xml") as

  & lt;% dimmm_xsl ) Mm_xsl.setXSL (Server MapPath ("/ customercare / library / test / test.xsl")) Response.write (mm_xsl conversion ())% & gt;  

I am architecting a site that has several hundred products. I would like a XML doctor who has high level details such as name and image path for every product, which can be obtained from everywhere, there will be a unique schema, followed by another XML doctor with a unique schema. Which contains special items for the sub-section such as document paths, phone numbers and so on.

My question is how do I make both XML documents a single XSLT?

Thanks

Take a look at the document () Function.

It provides an overview of its usage.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -