python - google wave OnBlipSubmitted -


I am trying to create a wave robot, and I have basic material working. I am trying to create a new blip with help text when giving some kind of @ support, but for some reason it is not about to make it. I have not found any errors in the log console, and I have a 'log in' log Looking at the information log in

  def OnBlipSubmitted (property, context): Receive #Blip which was submitted now. Blip = context.GetBlipById (Properties ['blipId']) text = blip.GetDocument (). GetText () if text.startswith ('@ help') == true: logging.info ('in @help') Blip SetBild () GetDocument () SetText ('help text')  

If it just started working, my There are two suggestions ...

-> Are you updating the robot version in the constructor? You should change the prices when updating the changes so that the cache can be updated.

  If __name__ == '__main__': myRobot = robot.Robot ('waverobotdev', image_url = baseurl + 'Assets / Ripple_pot_kuran page', version = '61', # & lt; - ------------ Profile_url = basal here)  

-> The connection between the server wave and the applet is being highly variable recently. Occasionally it takes 10+ minutes for the applet server, my event gets, the second time in a few seconds. Verify that the event you expect is getting.

EDIT: The code provided by you looks good, so I will not expect that you are doing anything wrong in that regard.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -