linux - How do I import environment settings into my Perl program? -


I have a script whose content simply exports a variable in Linux.

  export LD_LIBRARY_PATH = ....  

I want to run this script in my Perl script so that anyone who is running my Perl script is < Code> LD_LIBRARY_PATH will be set. Can I do this at the beginning of my Perl script?

  #! / Usr / bin / perl -w system ("/myfolder1/myfolder2/myScript.sh");  

  #! / Bin / sh /myfolder1/myfolder2/myScript.sh exec perl -wxS "$ 0" "$ @" #! / Usr / bin / perl -w #. Normal as your script  

When you run it, it will first be executed by / bin / sh , Which is capable of loading myScript.sh in the local environment. sh then exec s pell, which is said to continue from the following line.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -