javascript - Problem printing contents of Canvas tag (Chrome, Opera) -


These browsers (Windows versions) print a web page, which has a canvas overlay on the IMG tag image:

/ P>

IE 6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari

but Chrome (as an up-to-date I version 3.0.195.27 Type) and Opera (as I do this version type 10.0 build 1750). Chrome completely ignores canvas rendering, Opera renders the entire canvas as a white rectangle, obscuring the image behind it.

I know that the canvas tag is new, and the printing web page is always Dixie how should I control it? Am I missing for not doing any work? Is there a "About to print" event that I can warn at least the user from javascript?


Update: It seems that besides this, the combined image (an IMG overlaying canvas) is printed properly on my brother LaserJet, but not on my HP Inkjet.)

Therefore the current position is that most browsers have been correctly printed in my inkjet, but chrome does not. Opera screw-up is on both printers.

Is this all under printer drivers and how have different browsers communicated with them?


Update: I saw Google Docs printing.

You can use to create PDF as a program. It's really easy!

To create a new PDF:

  $ pdf = pdf_new ();  

Open the file:

  pdf_open_file ($ pdf, "pdfName.pdf");  

You can set some variables such as authors:

  pdf_set_info ($ pdf, "title", "pdf title here"); You will now need to use  pdf_begin_page ()  function: 

  pdf_begin_page ($ pdf, 595, 842) ;  

These are the dimensions of A4.

Content

and close the file on:

  pdf_end_page ($ PDF); Pdf_close ($ PDF);  

For a complete reference, take a look.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -