Java Internationalization -


I have a Java string that is having trouble bothering me I have a string, which is the value of (A Chinese character that I randomly chose, I do not speak sugar). If I call

  string t = new string (s.getBytes ()); If (s.equals (t)) System.out.println ("string unchanged"); Else System.out.println ("string changed");  

Then I get string converting results. Does anyone know what's going on?

Because:

Encoding in the order of bytes, using the default charset of the platform

If your default charset is the same as US-ASCII The only one bytes used by the letter will not be found

I think an extra bit / byte can be added / dropspad in this process.

Try to use


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -