iphone - Rotating UIView - willRotateToInterfaceOrientation not being called -


I am trying to autorotate a scene and I have explained the same problem here.

< P> Even though I have implemented shouldAutorotateToInterfaceOrientation and implemented in each UIViewController subclass; willRotateToInterfaceOrientation is not being called.

Perhaps someone can tell me what I'm missing. I have the following visual controller structure (I hope it is quite clear ..):

  Navigation controller (programmatic) - root & gt; TabBarController (Programmatic) - with tab item & gt; Navigation Controller (Programmatic) - Basic & gt; UITableViewController (a subclass) - Navigator deployed for controller & gt; UIViewController (a subclass).  

I hope someone can help me in advance thanks!

You can try inserting your controller (navigation controller) in the window by the root view controller.

If not working for you, use the notifications UIApplicationWillChangeStatusBarOrientationNotification

edit

Works:

  // custom controller TestController * t = [[test controller alloc] init]; // Navigaton UINavigationController * Controllant Tat = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController: t]; // Tab Bar UITabBarController * TabbarController = [[UITBARB controller alloc] init]; [Tabbar controller addChildViewController: controllerinsertIntoTab]; // First navigation UINavigationController * Controller = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController: Tabbar Controller]; [Self. Windows Setupview Controller: Controller];  

Special to you

I hope this is useful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -