c# - DllNotFoundException while trying to "fix" LuaInterface, but why? -


Since my game, which I really want to be mono-worthy, does not seem to run under Linux because LuaInterface Shock (for more information on that), I have decided what suggestions have been given there. For example, [DllImport ("I" Lua51 ")] Public Static Extern IntPtr luaL_newstate ();

Edit LuaInterface.dll (which now hosts its Lua511.LuaDLL) and is a pure, native Win32 lua51.dll in the startup folder of my game, when I get a DllNotFound exception in some way LuaInterface attempts to start:

  public lu () {luaState = LuaDLL.luaL_newstate (); // OK, okay then ...  

Absolutely, with DLL, okay, should not do this? Aj Instead, the net version of Lua51.dll returns an EntryPointNotFoundException instead.

The relevant source code:, it was removed in the LuaInterface project, then the reference was removed, so that It should be changed.

>

Edit: This screw, I am looking for alternatives. Or roll your own or stop worrying about Linux compatibility.

You are referred. I took the other way to solve this problem and started developing a new Lua.NET interface. I called it Lua4Net

You can find it. And.

Features currently implemented: Execute code with exception handling and provide return value; Register global tasks with parameter handling.

Features that will follow: Get / set global variables; Debugging support, ...

And: Today I started my first Linux / Mono Test , and all my unit tests worked !!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -