xml - Alternative in ActionScript for "DataMember" in C# -


Currently I am translating the app from C # to Action Script (Silverlight to Flex) and I have some action script XML content must be serialized.

Now, unfortunately, I need a variable in the XML file to keep the other names from the nodes. I tried an alternative solution with gates and setters to work on setting this variable, but I failed on gates, because when you make the variable personal, the original AS3 'Simplex Xmlencoder' ignores it.

The best solution would be, if I variable The way it worked in C #. Just like this:

  [datamember (name = "something")) Some types of public type {get; Set; }  

Is there any way to do something in the action process? I have only found one, which is for classes:

  [remote class (alias = "user")]  

I hope I described my first question well and my English is fine. Thank you. :)

This is strange because I have not used any of these After writing how easy it was to have C #. We can release it as a library soon, but by then I can point you in particular the direction of using special metadata.

What we did was to define our own metadata (tag) attribute called 'Datmember' and then a serializer was created, which translates the typed classes into dynamic objects such as:

  [DataMember (name = "some")] Public Variables Some Variables: Type; //, there is no metatag, it means that we use the given accessor public er for some names: string; // something: {some name: ""}}  

We then run this dynamic object either via Adobe Jason Encoder, or use Flex XML serializer.

Hope this helps, will tell you when and when we will release our library.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -