visual studio 2008 - How to prevent auto-closing of curly braces in ReSharper? -


A simple question.

I am trying to get riders and it closes my curl braces for me as soon as I open them, I really dislike this "feature" and I have about the settings window Three look tall and I do not know how to disable it! Am I missing a clear check box somewhere?

Edit:

Uncheck the "Auto Clothessis" after completing No } To appear for

  If (true) {I  

it does not seem to do anything with completing intellisense.

To turn off this behavior, open the ReSharper option and click the Editor tab On, uncheck the Auto insert end brace option. There should be no need to resume the visual studio.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -