sql - SSIS and MySQL - Table Name Delimiter Issue -


I am trying to insert rows in a MySQL database from an Access database by using SQL Server 2008 SSIS.

  TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio ------------------------------ Error [42000 ] [MySQL] [ODBC] 5.1 Driver] [mysqld-5.0.5aa-community-nt] You have an error in your SQL syntax; To use close "order" on line 1, check the manual related to your MySQL server version for the correct syntax.  

The problem is with the delimiter I am using 5.1 ODBC driver I can connect to MySQL and select a table from the ADOnet destination data source. MySql tables are shown in all SSIS package editors delimited with double quotes:

  "shippingto addresses"  

"use double quotation marks Removing a table or ado. See the text box on the net destination editor or do not take place in another place if there is a place in the table name when SSIS puts together the inserted query, it holds double quotes and adds single quote.

The above error B is shown when I click on the "preview" in the editor, and when I run the package, a similar error is thrown (although from the actual entry details).

> I do not control this behavior Any suggestions? Other package types where I can hand-cod the SQL, this is not a problem.

Sorry inferior, please remove the answer I accepted. I did not find the solution:

The solution is to reuse connections for all tasks, and before any insert, ANSI citations for the connection is to be started, with an executable SQL function The following is triggered:

  set sql_mode = 'STRICT_TRANS_TABLES, NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER, NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION, ANSI_QUOTES'  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -