Silverlight 3 with Weborb for Java -


For some reason, I can not open the Java method posted under the Tomcat / Weborb application. When I run Weborb console and call on the method from there, there is no problem. However, when I try to call the Silverlight 3 client, it does not respond completely. There is a possibility that is the wrong service gateway. But I have checked the server path to make sure that it is correct. I also tried different ways to invite server calls such as proxy and class interface mentioned in Weborb documentation. I have already stuck with this problem for two days and can not make further progress. Is this a problem when this problem occurs?

I got the solution.

The reason for this is that entrance mapping is wrong. For example, when deployed under Weborb, the client uses the localhost: 8080 / Weborb.Dwo However, when you deploy the underworld, then the gateway mapping now changes like a localhost: 8080 / weborb / console / weborb.wo something like this

Hope for this help.

Cheers, Khao Ngueuen

P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -