Share session data between Rails and PHP -


I have a Rail application that uses ActiveRecordStore for sessions to share the session with me running a subdomain A PHP application is required

I have given the session permission to access session cookies in the subdomain, but I do not know what the php application should do to reach the session data, can someone help me in the next step?

Thank you in advance

I believe the best solution is to memkach For both sessions to handle PHP and Rail will be for both. If you type a simple cover (a number online actually available) for each, you will be able to access the same data from either application.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -