return from a JMP in assembly x86? -


I am calling a proxy to test two values ​​in assembly x86 16bits and then being larger than zoomman I jumped on, so I'm doing something like this:

  Inquiry Process CMP X, 1GG FU Reset Tested ENDP Food: Do Something, eat Main: Call Test. Ext and Main and  

My question is simple, I eat again by pointing back to MEIN, which is called testit. I do not want to eat JMM from FOO, The phone will be called again when I try to put the REET at the end of the food, the command window gets trapped with a blinking cursor.

Note: I know that the pseudo session can be obtained using . ADIF Instead of JG, but I want to achieve and achieve the same results without a pseudo session, which does some magic in the background, I do not know how to get it manually.

The food should be called as a suboutin. To do this, use the call instruction to overturn the logic of your leap, and call FOO. Give an RET instruction at the end of regular eating.

  Inquiry Process CMP X, 1 Jelly Bar Call Fu Bar: REST Test EndP Foo: RET NEEEEEET: Call Test Exit End Main End  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -