php - building first custom CMS and have been told to use Dreamweaver and a plug in called Horizontal Looper -


So I'm just a bit over my head and want to verify that I have been given good advice on how to This is a book site for creating a simple CMS site, and some image galleries (for example, for one letter) where the user clicks on different thumbnails and displays a span with text descriptions and large images .

Here the plug-in was instructed to buy me:

Has anyone used this before? Or does anyone have any other ideas, about how to do it as soon as possible? The deadline is approximately 2 weeks away, and I came to know how to make my database phpmyadmin

Thank you for reading :)

At this time I strongly recommend I do not try to make it from scratch.

Go with "Something" from the shelf.

  • Drujo
  • Drupal
  • div>

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -