jboss - How do you unwar a .war file with ant on windows? -


I'm only familiar with the ant, but apparently I have to set up a service running on jealousy and Should put in a deployment directory ...

The problem is the .war file - I only have Winzip 7zip and ant and I do not know how.

Thank you for your help!

// Edit

/ P>

The problem is that the .war file should be kept intact. And I do not know how to do this via JBOSS or any other medium.

// Edit

The 7zip file is Pomegranate-Ed but I'm not sure where to place the content in jboss.

/ server /?

Thank you for your help as I am totally unaware that this is my first time.

Usually you can place the war in the directory and enter the container will take care of unpacking it .

However, a war file is just a zip file with a different extension, so you can manually open any popular unzip tool (WinZip, WinRAR, 7Zip, etc.) manually Open

The ant also has a task.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -