java - HTML page to XHTML with TagSoup -


Sorry, if this is very easy, but I could not find the tutorial only, nor did I get the documentation of Java version of TagSoup.

Actually I want to download an HTML webpage from the Internet and it is contained in the string XHTML Want to change How can I do this with TagSoup?

Thank you!

something like this:

  wget-o - example.com/ Bad.html | Java -jar tagsoup.jar  

Or, from Java:

To parse the HTML:

  • Create an example org.ccil.cowan.tagsoup.Parser
  • Provide your SAX2 content handler
  • Provide an input source HTML Is referring to
  • and pars () !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -