How can i test tilt efftect? - IPhone Simulator -


I'm trying to write a game, this game uses the inclination effect, but I do not know whether it's an iPhone simulator How to test at 3.0 I search it on the internet, but the result is zero. How do I ...?

short answer: You can not directly do that you have to use a real device.

Long answer: You can subcategory UIAccelerometer and do as much as you like. You can simulate the input or send acceleration information to the app that runs the client and server pair from a real device to the simulator or accelerometer from your MacBook if you imagine your laptop waving around it


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -