c# - Would like some modelling tips for dependent values -


I am working on a model for a simple fishing contest and there are some problems with my design.

The main class for the fishing game is Capture and it looks like this:

  Public category imprisonment: unit {public virtual difference weight {receipt; Set; } Public Virtual Inks Length {Received; Set; } Public Virtual DateTime Dataparture {get; Set; } Public Virtual User Captured {Received; Set; } Receive public virtual species species; Set; }}  

There is no problem yet, but I am not really sure how to make the game a model.

  • Each species is related to a reference that changes year after year
  • The number of points for capture is divided by the current reference weight for species.

Problems connecting the species to the capture Wight instead of species

  Public category species reference: Object {public virtual species species (get set; ;} Public Virtual Ent ReferenceWeight {get; set;} Public Virtual Int Year {Received; Set;}}  

But in such a way that capturing is related to the details of the implementation of the game and A capture from my point of view is still a captcha , Even if he is not involved in any game. / P>

The goal I am making is the same: I did not write brute force SQL and a domain model some years ago.

<

If you study, I will be happy for all kinds of feesbacks on this issue.

(I.e. reference weight), I think you will get a solution.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -