c# - a simple Regex question -


I'm trying to learn about im regex, and how it uses braking some logs and the results With some text boxes populated

If I have such a simple line

Port status: tro-S-02-av1 0/23

and tro-S- 02

All names on Eva 1 end, thus regular axis should be based on this.

I was thinking that I wanted to become a string-s-02-av1 string text box, but I can not get it properly, how can I do this?

  Regex r; Match Me; R = new regenges ("$` \ av1 "); Me = R. Match ("Port Status: ST-S-02-AV1 0/23"); Nodetbx.Text = m.Value; Using groups with the following regex (for example, you can probably clear it)  

< / / Pre>

will give you two named groups, Id 1 and ID2, then you can populate.

I found using nominated groups when learning for the first time is regex, then you can actually see what is happening.

  regex r = new regex ("Port Status: (? Id> [\ d \ w \ -] +) \ s (& lt ;; Id2> [\ s \ s] +) "); Matchcolene MC = RMacente (Mytext); Foreach (Match M in MC) {string ID1 = m.groups ("ID1"); String ID2 = m.groups ("ID2"); }  

Where the metaest is either looping through each line through a readline or full file, if not too large.

Then you can rename ID1 and ID2 (to change its name to populate the text box or whatever).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -