c# - Free Windows Forms Components Similar to jQuery UI Draggables -


edit:

Therefore, I'm making my own < Em> basic solution to this problem, and it can be found in your answer to the question below.

Original Post

I am doing some UI programming for a small NIT application. The app has some collections that need to be displayed in the grid sort format (X columns by the Y rows) and need to be able to drag the grid elements to different grid locations, and possibly all the grids from a grid with .

The UI is the most comparable type of design elements that I can think of.

Do I have to roll my roll or are there people who are already written to act like this? Even better, are there any free components? Or an easy way to do this is that I just do not know about (do not do too many .NET UI programming ..)

Besides these "grid items" need to enable windows Include form components of Close what I want for it, except that it only supports horizontal or vertical alignment, there is no grid of items.

Here is a visual example of what I'm looking for:

I tried to stick with a Halloween theme.

<

Hope this helps someone else apart from this super It is original and very very useless now but the work is completed.

Whatever project you want to use may be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -