tomcat - Still Need To Write a Connection Pool Class in J2EE 6 with MySQL 5? -


I'm trying to see if someone has asked this before. I do not think so.

Whatever other questions I have seen, start talking a little bit about this and it indicates that using JNDI dataset setup in Tomcat is the best way of database stuff, now your J. 2EE app.

Ever since I had developed a serious J-2 EEE, it has been three or four years since. NAT is coming and ASP I was always stupid to have thought that it needed to write its own connection pool. I want to know that you still need to do this.

No, available publicly available libraries there connection pooling at different levels.

You can look at Google, or just check the head.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -