SVN More repositories for working copy -


I have a repository with read-only access to the remote server on my computer I am just working on that repository On which I am working and I need to complete the copy of the full work in my own repository with full access. Just looks: update WC, add / edit some code, command it on your own repository.

Is it possible because I do not know how to do it in Eclipse (with subclassified plugin) or TortoiseSVN.

Since you can only use a remote copy, so you can export it by copying the work , And believe that as you can be any third-party code. It has been advised to merge the management of the vendor branches, changes in your repositories and changes from the remote repository.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -