regex - Matching Chinese characters with regular expressions (php) -


Can you tell me about the mistake in your regular expression?

/ [\ X {4e00} - \ x {9fa5}] * [. My string is a Chinese character ( [\ x} {\ xx} {/ x} 4e00} - \ x {9fa5}] ), then with any character and ends with '[/ m]' and another Chinese character, the string probably looks like this :

My ... some text goes here (includes an alphabet with spaces and new rows) ... [/ m] My

But unfortunately my regular expression does not work as expected is.

It looks like you probably wants to replace '*' with '+' first so that You may have at least one matching letter in the starting space and you can skip the '' ss' character group and just use '.' As with any character, if it is the whole line, then I will start rajx with '^' and will end it with '$'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -