objective c - Accessing an object created in another class in cocoa -


How can I use an object that was created in another class? I have a class that creates a web query and pulls back online. It is such a thing that I have all the information. I want to be able to get the status of different variables in that object. There will probably not be a change after creating the object

class sections are not; They are the codes behind the objects. You have information in one object, and there is one more thing to access this information.

I think you should look for guidance. Decide how each of these classes plays a role. If a class does not serve any of them, then you probably have something new to do.

Once each class is strongly looking for a model, view or controller, the communication flow between them should be more clear for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -