Good approach to learning to use WPF design tools? -


I want to learn WPF but listening to tooling in Visual Studio is weak from all commentary and I'll need to write XAML manually Which is disabled. I have seen devices like Express Blend used to make XML, although I did not complete the understanding of the WPF, I had to make enough decisions to make enough decisions to get enough "mileage" for testing Should work hard. Buy the software. My question is, do I want to learn tooling that Microsoft provides for WPF? Interpretation As I will suggest that he learns WPF what approach you? For tooling, is there an express version of Blend that I can use to learn before upgrading to a professional license? Thanks!

Honestly,

I have realized that I have learned WPF XAML hand By writing to best I am VS 2010 beta 1 and the designer has got better (intelligencia and so on) and it looks like when Beta 2 comes out it would be better.

When you learn WPF and get comfortably with the basics and functionality, using Blend is useful to see things again.

I do not know how long the trial version of Blend 3 is, but after coming before 3, they are excluded from a version (June Preview, August Preview and Like) which ended 3 months ago .

Again, I did not feel like Blend helped me in learning WPF, helping to make things look more visually (gradients and some animations). But for everyone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -