Drupal issue accessing custom content type -


I have a problem where a standard content type is not unique by standard user accounts and users. The content type is the page (not one but the one I created). There is no special, just static text in it.

When I try and see a page, my title is displayed, but below it, html is not included from tpl. So the problem is not that I get an access denied page. (The text is displayed in the box along the top and bottom of the round corners. The top ones are but the ones below, so I know that the HTML is not showing at all)

This account can access everyone In other content permissions, the access content is definitely checked and I did not get any entry that would determine the simple viewing of a specific content type.

What can be done with it?

If you use the CCK field with your new content type, you will need to re-enter your permissions : CCTV areas should have their own view and editing permissions and by default the most restrictive permissions are missed.

(note: comment has been answered)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -