Display context menu over MFC application mainframe menubar -


I have a VC + + MFC app and I need to display a context menu on CMainFrame menubar. I used WM_CONTEXTMENU in CMainFrame I've been able to display my context menu on the toolbar (window title too), but when I right click on Manbar, the handle does not apply

< Div class = "text-post" itemprop = "text">

detective ++ usage and client, toolbar or co Title Message trace a specific application results to click down the message information:

  & lt; 02620 & gt; 005503 AE P WM_RBUTTONDOWN fwKeys: Mk_RBitton xPos: 1048 yPos: 7 & lt; 02621 & gt; 005503 AE P WM_RBUTTONUP fwKeys: 0000xPos: 1048 yPos: 7 & lt; 02622 & gt; 005503 AE WM_CONTEXTMENU hwnd: 005503EE xPos: 1174 yPos: 63  

But right-clicking on the menu creates no relevant information in the spy ++ message window. So I think this is standard Windows behavior.

I suspect that the message is being generated by sending WM_CONTEXTMENU message to WM_RBUTTONDOWN and I WM_RBUTTONUP and the message Right click on the menu, no popup contact menu is displayed, since they are not generated.

But if you really want this behavior, then what can you do WM_NCRBUTTONDOWN client mouse message and handler this message within its own WM_CONTEXTMENU Post the message in the frame window.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -