c# - Looping through dynamically build form -


I have created a questionnaire in C # and when the user has entered his responses, I have to capture the answer and the database Have to save

I am making the content in the code and putting it in the placeholder on the page.

I can get a handle on the placeholder

  Find Placeholder A = (Placeholder) Find Control ("Placeholder 1");  

But when I try to reach the text box within the placeholder, it says that he has no control!

Any help would be appreciated

thanks Richard

You will need to rebuild your Dynamic Control Structure for every page request.

The server can create all the static control structures on the basis of your ASPX, and then fill its values ​​with the data posted. Since you added your extra controls, however, you have to add them again if you want to find their values ​​again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -