c# - ASP.NET Menu control and Safari 4.0.3 -


Then I am using a menu control on my page, and contains dynamic items that should be drop down menu item. This Safari works in all browsers except 4.0.3.

I have looked around and there are many solutions to this problem:

  1. Add this code to page_load event:
 If requested (user.exe.exe index ("Apple WebKit")> 0) {Request.Browser.Adapters.Clear (); } 

  1. Add this code to the Page_PreInit event:

     If (Request.UserAgent.IndexOf ("AppleWebKit")> 0) { This.ClientTarget = "uplevel"; } 
  2. Add a browser file to this thread:

Well, I have tried all of them, and no one Not seem to work from them.

I should mention that it was used to work in earlier versions of Safari using Option # 2. But it is not working for me with the latest version of Safari.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Have you tried adding client target = "uplift" to the actual @page directive?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -