Biztalk orchestration request-response exception handling -


I have an orchestration that uses a request feedback port to call a web service and a response Waits for It's working perfectly.

I am now testing to handle errors and I am calling a web service that divides by zero exception, orchestration does not catch exceptions as an exception; It works like I'm returning a SOAP mistake is a regular string.

However, when I only tested this behavior with a request port, I ended up with the division of noise, the exception ended within orchestra's catch block. I need to get requests in the response ports and catch web service exceptions at the port in only one way.

You are seeing this type of error because there is a problem with the HTTP response coming from the web service. Parsing the answer received and tries to break it into the header and body and then parses the header. If the response is distorted HTTP, it causes such error This SOAP is using LIBRARY to explain the message and the message is bad because it is going to be divided by zero because it is correctly The title can not be found in the form of the length of the response and then suppressed some maths.

I keep a packet sniffer on the line (like NetMon) and actually see BizTalk being sent if it is not an HTTP compliant (browse the spec or find a good HTTP for dummy), Bizzot can guess and respond.

Good luck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -