asp.net - Treeview Nested in a GridView -


I've dynamically added a treeview to a cell in a grid view control. The problem is that the initial entry in the first node of TreeView can be very long. When the page is projected, the preview increases the size of my gridview column width because the first node does not wrap in the next line.

When I see the table HTML created by TreeView in the source HTML, the first node looks like this:

  & lt; Td style = "white-space: aboper;" & Gt; & Lt; / TD & gt;  

The style is being dynamically generated by TreeView control and I am thinking how can I override it?

I have tried to use CSS, but I believe inline code override everything in CSS?

Set the nodeweep property to correct when you create your treeview. This will prevent that CSS from being generated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -