ASP.NET Filename encoding while sending file -


I am sending a file from the ASP.NET page to the browser. I'm adding a header to send a file name properly:

  response. Contact Type = "app / octet-stream"; Response.AddHeader ("content-dispute", "attachment; file name =" + file name);  

The problem is that when I received the "ABC Deaf" part of a white file (like "ABC Def") in the file, I have tried it with: Server.HtmlEncode But it does not help

/ P>

Do you have any ideas to solve this problem?

Enter a filename in quotation marks: -

  response. Contact Type = "app / octet-stream"; Response.AddHeader ("content-dispute", "attachment; file name =" "+ filename +" \ "");  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -