xsl fo - Rounded corners in XSL-FO -


Our customer is requested to have a table in PDF in the spherical corner. I only have Apache FOP processor in my settlement and it does not support rounded corner features. It also does not support floats, so it is not possible to rotate rounded images left and right.

Do you have any suggestions on doing this?

You can create the table as a scalable vector graphics (SVG) object, and make it your own Can be included in the XSL-FO document as an external-image. SVG supports rounded corners, and FOP supports SVG.

I believe that you can also create a spherical rectangular SVG and use it as the background of your content, and put a table in front of it. I think I did this once, but I do not seem to find the code ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -