visual studio 2005 - .Net Compact Framework 2.0: Deploying an app -


I was used to build on Net Compact Framework 1.0 with VS 2003, where your "creation of CAB" The option to do was the project, which is easy because I am sending the app to a remote site.

Now this project was made with VS 2005 and I do not have the same "constructing the CAB" option. What is the model of deployment with VS2005 to send the content of the bin \ release folder?

2005 for VS I will add a smart device CAB project to the solution And I will make a CAB using the primary output of the original project.

Smart Device CAB Project Other Project Types / Setup and Deployment


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -