sharepoint - Content Deployment Error: The Remote Upload Web Request Failed -


I'm having problems with content deployment. It was working fine on Friday morning. Content deployment failed with an error of "remote upload web request unsuccessful" when we tried to run a deployment on Friday evening.

I'm talking for a while, it's not a problem with the file size or destination server name error.

The event that is being thrown is:

ID: 4958 Description: failure to fail the content deployment job error: 'System.Net.WebException: Remote server has a Error returned: (500) ...

I did some tests with other deployments from this authoring server:

When I installed this site on a new site collection (at the destination farm) Tried to apply it to the same web application), it failed (same error).

When I tried to deploy a new site collection (from the same web archive on authoring farm) to a new site collection (in the same web application) on the destination server, it was properly installed.

I limited the site "Site specific to site collection" to the root site for deployment only. It still fails There is no big file to exceed the cab size.

Can someone direct me in the direction of other things? I have not got much information on this content deployment error when it is throwing 500 error in Event Viewer Thanks. 'System.Net.WebException: Remote server returned an error: (500)' seems like it 's "

To indicate that you are facing some type of an internal (web) server error at least HTTP error code 500 I get that idea.

Is the rest of the special server functioning properly in the web server?

HTH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -