python - How do I go about setting up a TDD development process with Google App Engine? -


I'm primarily a Ruby man, but lately I'm working on a lot of dragon stuff, especially From, in the app engine code Ruby, I use automatic continuous integration (), code coverage tool (), static analysis (), and mutation test () in my development process, but I'm not sure how to An app in order to best set up the same development process. Neither environment I would be interested in applications and Python, which could work in App Engine.

My GAE project, I use it:

  • Mdash; This is an important piece that relates to all the rest
  • Imitation, such as John's excellent answer I use it for large scale ADS and other web services
  • Fixtures (package, not idea)

I also like many railways idioms. I broke my tests in the unit, and functional through the Python packages. You can run a subset of tests using - tests = unit or - tests = functional . This is a bit more manual than the rail, but at least I can test the unit hard work and make sure I have no regression.

I also used one of the most common tasks as a simple FunctionalTest class assert_response and assert_xpath (similar to assert_select) some.

If you are doing too many ListElement similarities searches, definitely learn the - tests = foo syntax, because to match the elements in a list The test is very slow.

Sometimes I have to load the railway console against my geographic data (i.e. script / console test ) to see what's going on in the test environment. To do something similar to GAE, run dev_appserver.py with - datastore_path = "$ TMPDIR / nosegae.datastore" (or possibly / tmp for $ TMPDIR .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -