osx - Java application doesn't know name of file being opened - Mac OS X -


I have a Java application in an application bundle that contains a file association (using Info.plist) that runs When a document is double-clicked. How do I get the file name of a double-clicked document in my Java application? Right now my Java app displays a blank document and shows that it does not seem that any command line arguments application has been passed.

I suppose you apply or extend and apply the handleOpenFile () method More detailed description See.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -