memory management - Tutorial about objective-c garbage collection -


I want to understand garbage collection in Objective-C.

I know how to work with memory, in C-like languages ​​and in languages ​​where I do not care about memory but I do not understand when autorigines, Bakharar, Dellok and I want to use everything else, so I get errors and memory leaks.

Can someone offer me a good tutorial to understand everyone?

Definitely start from a fixed source: apple.

Most of this is a good discussion on the issue of better coco programming books, and elsewhere on this site, but this is where you will eventually be guided.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -