java - How to get SOAP message while using a Axis 1.4 wsdl2java-generated client -


This is a simple question for anyone with any lofty expertise with web services using Apache Axis.

I have a web service client that was generated by wsdl2java in XS 1.4. I am writing a unit test which requires the use of the actual SOAP message, and the comparison of client-side Java classes is generated by Axis. (Do not ask)

How can I get the actual SOAP message from any response to the service?

What I can gather from searching around is that I want to send MessageContext I have tried some of these lines ...

Message Contains Mac = Message Context .getCurrentContext (); String message = mc.getCurrentMessage (). GetSOAPPartAsString ();

But in this case MC is empty ....

Any help is appreciated!

How is this done?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -