java - best way to analyze xml stanza from xmpp -


I get a stream of XML stanza from logging. I want to understand the flow, currently what I can think of is XPPORO Taking the device from the protocol and trying to understand each line. Are you doing the best of any kind to understand the XML stream? Any easy way?

Well, this is not a terrible read, but actually helping me fire a pidgin Turn on the XMPP Console plugin and see incoming and outgoing strangers as if you interact with the client. There is nothing similar to "debug mode" in Spark

You will see many non-core extensions to play in much of any client these days, so once you understand the basics, be sure to check once. .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -