iphone - Facebook connect and the "session" object -


I am trying to create an iPhone app that connects to FB using their APIs. To do this,

  session = [[Application for FBS session: @ "key" secret: @ "secret" representative: self] maintain];  

... but how do I define this "session" object? If I only use this code, I think errors are "undefined" session.

You need to create an example of an FBSession object The code shown in the document is how you do it We do.

Do you remember that the session frequency variable is hidden in the header file and this is not the case, for example you have been shown.

You only need to make sure that FBSession * session; has been declared somewhere in your class.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -