html - Alternative to Dreamweaver? -


First of all, I do all my coding strictly in code view for a good few years in Dreamweaver. I can do all my coding in Notepad , but there are no attributes in Notepad :) I never thought of changing because I have been used for Dreamweaver over time. But now I am beginning to bother here and there. I also want to switch to a more light editor.

I do not like in Dreamweaver that tabs can not be automatically converted to spaces (very annoying, no solution is also welcome). It makes the white space everywhere very less wasteful.

The Dreamweaver automation auto is complete for HTML and CSS, this is my coding very fast because I do not have to type every character I have tried some other editors, but I really I miss this feature in Dreamweaver also automatically completes CSS classes from CSS files in the top c.

Is there any other editor with similar attributes? Free or Licensed OK I like the Sublime Text ()

Thank you!

I finally went to Phpstorm Love it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -