css - Mixture of position:absolute and fixed -


Can anybody think of non-JavaScript ways to do the following:

    < Li> A DIV element somewhere on the screen Its status can not be predicted.
  • It has a fixed width, and all other content in the document should overlap, i.e. Its "status" is set to "full".
  • This is a catch: I should have the bottom edge of the div to paste it under the viewport I tried to give the "Bottom: 0 pixels" element, but the "height" setting In the absence, the whole DIV goes down in the bottom corner, which is what I do not want. I want to stretch from the random position in the document at the bottom edge of the viewport.

I can not find a solution without using javascript, but maybe one is a great idea.

I believe the following IE6 is not compatible, but works on all other browsers. With the bottom, you should also give a top one once you set the height, it will be given priority (I have given it a limit so that you can drag it):

  & Lt; Div style = "position: absolute; top: 150px; bottom: 10px; width: 100px; range: 1px solid red;" & gt; I & lt; / Div & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -