Create and build pure "ActionScript project" with Flex SDK under Linux -


Before: Sorry my English :)

OK, we go here - mostly Java For the development of things, then using IDEA Flex and AS3 with IDEA Flex and AS3 for some last weeks, use the IDEA plugin, using Flex SDK3.

Everything was fine, but now I want to create a pure activity project without any flex things (it dramatically increases the size of the last SDF).

I can understand that I have to play with flex-config and such things, but new to flex and flash techniques, so I have no clue what to do.

Googling does not help me, much to say about this, what to do in the flex builder, tell all this.

So, if someone tells me I would love to - I have to do to compile a pure activity project with Pure Flex SDK. / P>

mxmlc DocumentClass.as


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -