changing regular html button to asp.net button control -


I should keep the same formatting as I found this static html page but add some code to it. Right now, I have left with a regular submit html button and I need to understand a way to switch on the asp.net button without wasting the format.

How do I change:

  & lt; Button type = "submit"> gt; & Lt; Span & gt; & Lt; Span & gt; Review & lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Button & gt; " 

Keeping span tags for a regular ASP.NET control? I expected that the button had some internal hemp property but it is not.

< P>

Just place the following attributes in the button:

  runat = "server" id   and it's code-behind 

  Protected Zero DoSomething (object sender, EventArgs) "btnSubmit" onserverclick = "DoSomething" on {/ code>  

Response.Wight ("Hello World");}

And it is in a server control The team has gone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -