C++, How to determine if a Windows Process is running? -


This is about Windows XP processes.

I have a process, let's call it process 1 Process1 creates a new process, process 2 and saves its ID.

Now, at some point Process1 wants to do something 2, so first it needs to be sure that Process2 is still alive and the user does not kill it.

How can I check that this process is still going on? Since I created this, I have a process ID, I think there are some library functions on the lines of ESPCIDI ID, but I can not get it on MSDN

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

You can use. If this process is still running (or if it exits from that exempt code, it will return STILL_ACTIVE ( 259 ) :().


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -