arguments - Passing list to Tcl procedure -


What is the legal way to pass a list in a Tcl process?

I would really like it if I can get it so that a list is automatically expanded into the variable number of an array.

Something similar is:

 set  myprocedure option1 option2 $ A  

and

  myprocedure option1 option2 bc  

are the same.

I believe that I saw before, but I can not find it online anywhere, any help (and code) will be appreciated for making the two cases equivalent.

Is this considered a standard Tcl conference or am I barking the wrong tree?

It depends on the version of TCL you are using, however: 8.5:

  set mylist {abc} myprocedure option1 option2 {*} $ mylist  

For 8.4 and below:

 set  mylist {Abc} eval myprocedure option1 option2 $ mylist # Or, if option 1 and 2 variable eval myprocedure [list $ option1] [list $ option2] $ mylist # or, as Brian eval likes myprocedure \ $ option1 \ $ Option2 $ Mylist  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -