xml serialization - Serializing Java objects to xml and back (XML configuration) -


I am looking for an XML serialization framework whose name is an option for XML configuration instead of annotation for class and field is. / P>

I looked straightforward and on XStream but I could not find any way to do this. I think I can use the spring IOC and the alness of the Xstream, but if there is a framework that can do this for me, then it will definitely be better :)

text "itemprop =" Text ">

There is a Java for GIBX XML binding structure in which you can use XML bindings. XML is a bit verbose and sometimes management can be a bit difficult, The truth about the configuration can be true. I know you said that you have seen the Xstream, but some xstream configuration can be done via code (not configuration, but by configuring the Xstream object, example , Except for the field) I'm not sure that this is enough for you, but you can do some things without annotation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -